The SM-Pro combines the leading industry's aftermarket sensors into one control module. Out of the box, SM-Pro can measure 3Bar Vac/Boost with the built-in genuine Honeywell sensor. Simply add additional sensors from the accessories section below to obtain Fluid Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp, Air Temp, and Fluid Pressure readings. SM-Pro automatically detects sensors that are connected and streams data via the digital output interface to the DM-6 MultiGauge or MultiGauge Link for display on your Apple/Android smart device. Each sensors is digitally monitored and refreshed at 10Hz (10 times/second) for exceptional accuracy and smoother gauge movement.
- 9-25VDC power from vehicle's battery
- For connecting power to DM-6 MultiGauge and/or MultiGauge Link Smartphone Adapter
- Eight 0-5V analog outputs for interface with 3rd party data loggers/ECUs
- Termination jumper. Install if it is the end module in digital daisy-chain. Remove if not end module in digital daisy-chain.
- Digital input (rx) /output (tx) for digital interface with display modules like DM-6, DM-100/200, MultiGauge Link
- Two Fluid Temp inputs for VDO resistive type sensors. Measurement range of 32 - 302 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 - 150 degrees Celsius
- Two Fluid Pressure inputs. Measurement range 0 - 150 PSI or 0 - 10.5 kg/cm^2.
- Two Air Intake Temp/Exhaust Gas Temp for use with K-Type thermocouple probes. Measurement range is from 32 - 1873 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 - 1023 degrees Celsius for EGT. Measurement range of 32 - 631 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 - 333 degrees Celsius for AIT
- One 3 Bar Honeywell Vac/Boost sensor. Measurement range is 30.5 inHg to 30 PSI or 760 mmHg to 2.11 Kg/cm^2.
SM-PRO main unit
Genuine Honeywell 3 BAR Vac/Boost Sensor
Built-in Sensor Module Connect Kit (4ft power wire with 2.1mm connector, 4ft Analog wires, 1ft Serial Cable, 4 Pin connector, 8 Pin connector, 8 Terminals)
*Other sensors sold separately