Installation and Connection
1. First, unfasten the retailing screws and remove the plastic cover.
2. Remove carefully the interior parts of the device and use the supplied mounting parts to the A-A or B - B positions (Figure 2)
3. During their installation must be attention taken that the distance between two buttons does not exceed 30 m and all buttons should be placed at a height of about 1.4 m from the floor.(Figure 1).
4. Inside the call point there are four special terminal blocks with indications IN and OUT used to fasten the cables.The connection is made direct to the zone of the control panel regardless of polarity. If in a zone there are more than one then they are connected in parallel. If in the same zone there are detectors then the call point is connected in parallel with the detectors of this specific zone. If the last device installed on a zone is a call point then you must place on it the resistor which was removed from that zone. The Figure 4 below shows the connections between two call points and a detector to a zone of a fire detection panel It also shows the connection of the resistor to the last button of that zone
5. Reinstall the parts which have been removed during the previous steps and the device is ready to operate.
||10-30 V DC
|DEGREES OF COVER PROTECTION
|PRODUCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH
|OPERATION TEMPERATURE RANGE
||-10 to 70 C
||Up to 95%
||98 x 94 x 58 mm
The manual call point BS-536 is certified from EVPU and LPCB (1010c/01). Also EVPU controls the production under CPD number :
OLYMPIA ELECTRONICS S.A. is driven by quality and has adopted production and inspection procedures that help to supply the market with products that are in accordance with the European construction prototypes (ΕΝ). During production, the company applies advanced ‘world-class manufacturing' processes, such as lean systems, TPM and 5S which offers significant competitive advantages. Its products carry certificates from various laboratories such as:
- LPCB: LPBC Cerification is delivered by BRE Group which is an innovative group of researchers, scientists, engineers and technicians who share a common goal – to make the built environment better for all. They generate new knowledge through independent research. This is used to create the products, standards and qualifications that help to ensure buildings, homes and communities are safe, efficient, productive, sustainable and enjoyable places to be.
- VdS: VdS is an independent institution which has been ensuring safety and trust in the fields of fire protection and security for many decades and develops advanced safety concepts for significant industrial and commercial enterprises, leading manufacturers and system businesses as well as specialist firms and independent specialists.
- LLOYD'S REGISTER GROUP: LLOYD'S REGISTER GROUP is one of the world’s leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology – improving safety and increasing the performance of critical infrastructures for clients in over 75 countries worldwide.Their product certification services help companies prove that their products are compliant with specified regulations or that they meet LR's standards and rules.
- H.E.E.Q.A.C: In addition to a Product Testing Laboratory, HEEQAC has been recognized also as a Product Certification Body according to EN ISO 45011. Our capabilities in providing support for product certifications are related to the extensive capabilities in product testing and to the expertise in the entire range of requirements for certifying a product. Our support for product certification may be based on European Directives (CE Mark or Wheelmark) or any requirements of the customer in accordance with global or national standards.
- EVPU: EVPU is an independent certification body that provide cerification services.The certification involves assessment of the ability of products to meet criteria stated in technical standards for which the Certification body is accredited.
- BSI: BSI is a business standards company that bring together the collective wisdom of over 11,000 experts to generate best practice for business. And using this knowledge and experience BSI ensures its assessors are trained to deliver leading certification services to their clients.
- Bureau Veritas: Bureau Veritas is an international group specialized in the inspection, analysis, audit, and certification of products, infrastructure (buildings, industrial sites, equipment, ships, etc.) and management systems in relation to regulatory or voluntary standards.
The company operates a complete management system, IQMS 'oly q', which includes quality management systems, as well as environmental, hygiene and personnel safety management systems. Olympia Electronics S.A. has been certified according to ISO9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 140001 and, for the second time, has been accredited the European enterprise distinction in the scope of EFQM Levels of Excellence. Additionally, the company holds the bee bronze award of the European Business Ethics Network since 2011.